Software Systems Research Lab (SSRL) offers software development and research services in diverse domains including web applications, enterprise systems development, prototyping, and smart-phone applications. SSRL is currently expanding its services by engaging in research and development activities in the areas of smart-phone applications and games. Open-source technologies are extensively utilized in software development in order to achieve cost and time efficiencies. SSRL also offers training in web application development and mobile app and game development.
Following are some of the software systems and training programs developed by SSRL:
- UHands: Emergency Management System built on location-based technologies.
- Wi-CAM: TR-069 and OMA-DM Auto Configuration Server for remote provisioning, configuration, and firmware upgrade for Consumer Premise Equipments.
- UAMS: University Academics Management System
- Certificate Program in Mobile App and Game Development.
- Library management system using RFID technologies.
- Bio-metric attendance management system
- Configuration & customization of Open ERP.1