Wi-CAM: Auto Configuration Server
Wi-CAM Auto Configuration Server (ACS) offers automatic provisioning and configuration of consumer premises equipments (CPEs). Bidirectional communication between CPEs and ACS enables remote management of CPEs that supports various protocols including Wi-MAX, OMA-DM and LTE. Following are primary features of ACS:
- Installation of firmware and complete configurations on CPEs
- Modification of selected configuration parameters on CPEs.
- CPE status and performance monitoring on server.
- User management
- Predefined Business Reports
- Dynamic Reports based on User Defined Query Parameters
- Extensive System Logs for Tracking System Behavior at Runtime
Posted on: May 7, 2020admin